2013年8月29日 星期四

DID YOU KNOW?

hey guys!
I'm going for writing something!
and actually that's a short and short and short blog post
And about DID YOU KNOW?

EH actually DID YOU KNOW EVERYTHING SURROUNDING YOU IS BRINGING SOME MEANINGS FOR YOU?

before that,I need to told you all the reason of why I post this blog post today!

you know something gonna make crazy!
yea it's CRAZY GOING ON!
actually it's just a FEELING!
FEELING could make everyone CRAZY!

The FEELING which make me CRAZY is 出轨!
first, you know why I use Chinese word-出轨? Because it's more suitable! 贴切 you know?!
second, if you know the meaning of 出轨, what's the concept of 出轨 in your mind on the first time I said? I guess you would thought that I'm saying in boy and girl's relationship right?
Actually NOT.

And you know every FEELING bringing some meanings for everything, everyone, any time! As I said before.

This feeling making me agony,confused and some more.

AND I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M TYPING ON ACTUALLY!
SUCH A BULLSHIT!

YEA,BULLSHIT YOU!

沒有留言:

張貼留言