2013年9月11日 星期三

Ouch toothache :'(

HELLO WEDNESDAY ;)
listening 'EUROPE STYLE' songs while updating this blog post



SAD CASE 99!
toothache make me feel that I'M IN THE HELL :(
sad sad sad~~~~~

And I have this problem since 3 years ago~
I still remember that when I get this such as hell pain toothache in 2010
OMG
It's veryyyy terrible you know TT
cry die me~!!!!
and WTF!

It's very painful TT
and SWOLLEN!
WHAT THE HELLLLLLL
MAKE MY FACE LIKE AN ALIEN
very sucksss

And this time also
actually I dont want to consult dentist de
But all because of this Sunday I had make hair appointment
So I cant show my "ALIEN SWOLLEN" face with them
so I have no choice and must consult dentist ASAP

And today consult dentist and he told me that my teeth didnt have any problem
In my understanding,
It's just that 牙根 died already
so need to 抽牙根
I THINK.
總而言之,抽牙根。


It won't pain actually.
But I still feeling scary.
HAHAHAH
that's all
LOL

傳說中的牙痛pose?actually 我真的是牙痛plsss TT




finally consult dentist zz


沒有留言:

張貼留言