2013年10月23日 星期三

Cousin's Wedding Dinner

oh yeah I have long time x attend wedding dinner,especially relatives.
well before heading to Taiping, nails appointment. lolllll Thanks yumi acc me





@ Happy Handz Saloon





okay getting start my day hahah



豆腐花 first meal I had when reached Taiping. nom nomm


helping sis for her wedding door gift.




those door giftssss ((: pretty and DIY


--- 12/10/2013 WEDDING DAY ---

This naughty boy x gave me shoot him! then I just shooted this ZZZ like his swag ootd lollll
He's 'flower boy' of the day


with the most prettiest bridge,my cousin.


oh finally! congrazzzz

then proceed to the next station for their christian ceremony wedding


his show time lollll awkward smile


He's too little! HAHAHHAHA


with her mummy ; my aunty lolll


just sharing some photos with you all
*sweet








end here before start about dinner post with my look ((ootd



--- Wedding dinner --- 


DIT door gift



family love <3 <3


waiting for Bride and Groom


Here're they
lollll too blur




well dinner x took too much photo

he's keep wearing hak chiu lollll


here come end post with my ootd again lolll


xoxo











沒有留言:

張貼留言