2013年10月30日 星期三

High Tea with Liyou babehhh

Oh yeah We had long time x meet up! Vivian Liyou Miss you so muchie babehhh muackzzz
Well this time we decided to have our very first time high tea! Oh yeah
okay, hair appointment before going for high tea.

Then,Isetan window shopping! My god I have long time x shopping at KL shopping centre! Well,promise will bought myself a new bag next time in Isetan! H&M window shopping TT Oh my babeh please let us go for high tea and stop from window shopping :( It's such a sadness 'shopping' time lollll

Skip what we had met in Fahrenheit 88
lolll Okay start for our high tea @ Teaffani Patisserie at Parkamaya Fahrenheit 88

oh my the light!













okay just these pictures I had took on that day.
We ordered Vintage High Tea Set @ RM49.90 for 2 pax
Love the English Breakfast Tea so muchieeee!
But their food just so-so. (maybe because of my girls she rushed for back home early) lolll


okay showtime lolll
our mei meii selca :*






she promised me that will visit there next time! Hope so zz


end with instavideo again lollll




xoxo



1 則留言: