2013年12月3日 星期二

Aileng Sis Birthday Gathering Dinner

oh yeah aileng birthday dinner held on last last last Sunday (10/11/2013).
Actually Aileng Sis birthday is 2/11/2013
Unfortunately,
Aileng gang and Aileng Sis 'schedule' cant match well. lollll
But luckily birthday dinner successfully held on last friday! :*
here come some pics on that day for sharing with you xoxo


SORRY FOR LATE POST sorrysorrysorry :'(

探班 before our birthday gathering dinner

Ben's @ Pavilion



Preparing


How happy and exciting she is! when she saw birthday wishes posted on EPOP magazine 




with her present - bracelet

what I ordered for my dinss! share with Vivian

1st group photo of the day! ;))

We had taken another group photo via Instax in Ben's and XiaoBarWang Pavilion!
I should ask Vivian sent me those pics! emmmm
As that day we took a lot ot pics with aileng, so not confirm that which one is before or after lolll
Just enjoying those photos bah!


I think it's taken before birthday gathering dinner getting started lolll

love this so muchieeeeee




Selca with Vivian & Buddies MayChan

selca with Vivian & Buddies Eeyee :))
*curi from Vivian insta cz I lazy to tranfer from my phone lolll

the most important! selca with  Aileng sis <3

lolllll being photographed

before we went back home! Thanks Sis :*

As ending :))


xoxo





2 則留言: