2013年12月5日 星期四

HELLO ALOHA BELLO lollll

nothing, just boring. lollll
Suddenly found that I'm really not a girl who is very hardworking and familiar with some social networks.
Especially blogger and goggle acc / goggle+
yea, really! Idk what's these social networks function actually except BLOGGER.

YEA, sure I know function of BLOGGER lahh! If not I wont post here,sharing of my stuff. lollll
and the point is, found that I had using BLOGGER for 2 years++ almost 3 years!


see! April of 2011 started using BLOGGER.
lollll
actually for my first time 追星!
MY VERY FIRST TIME!
awhhh, miss it!

Although I didnt complete it as a complete post, but the moment still imprinted in my mind.
And although I didnt get the chance to up stage for getting their - Fahrenheit飛輪海 s' signature.
okay, please dont stalking my blog! hahahah feeling stupid when I finished read my post! okay here the link --- ♥ 325 Mid Valley ♥

So far, keep updating these few months because of attended some events with friendssss. Although it's not so interesting as another guys. But I'm enjoying to share of these. It's really such as a diary, wrote down what had happened daily, in a week, in a month, in a year. Although had some events / function didnt updated. As time lapsed, I think I will update it as a memorable post. Memorable!

Before ending, note it down as a note for myself.
One of reason I on my blog occasionally, is for follow up my favourite blogger Jane Chuck 's updated! ;)

and follow them on Dayre too!

xoxo


沒有留言:

張貼留言